The book: Dermoneuromodulating
Link to all the references used in the book chapters
HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES FOR DOWNLOAD
- Cervical plexus visual summary
- Brachial plexus visual summary
- Lumbar plexus visual summary
- Sacral plexus visual summary
High resolution full body chart of nerves
Dec/2019: Some student research is trickling in!
- Mathankumar, K (2019) Effectiveness of Dermoneuromodulation on Pain Reduction and Shoulder Internal Rotation Improvement in Post Operative Slap Tear among Athletes: An Experimental study. Masters thesis, RVS College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore.
- Nishar Basha, K A (2019) A Study on the Effectiveness of Dermoneuromodulation on Neck Pain and Disability among Patients with Cervical Spondylosis. Masters thesis, RVS College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore.
I WILL BE TAKING 2022 AWAY FROM TRAVELING AND TEACHING
OBJECTIVES OF THE DNM WORKSHOP
HOW TO ORGANIZE A WORKSHOP
Information about ORGANIZING a DNM workshop
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKSHOP:
Treating the body as if the nervous system really mattered
Proposed three day schedule (four days if translation is required)
Know your Nervous System and How it Causes Pain
This is a new 18-minute video from Feb. 2019; Lissanthea Taylor and I sat
down for a quick PainChat at the San Diego Pain Summit.
10 Things I learnt from 10 days with Diane Jacobs
The Elegance of DermoNeuroModulation, by Jason Erickson, March 2013
Dermoneuromodulation (DNM): The Jeet Kune Do of Manual Therapy, by Nick Ng, August 2017
DNM in a Nutshell
DNM Reference list
Dermoneuromodulation: What?! .. ANOTHER “technique”??
News story about Dermoneuromodulation
Jason Erickson, MT, video (12 minutes) demonstrates DNM for massage therapists
Excerpt from Pain Conference presentation Doug Alexander, TouchU.ca, March 2014, video, 5 minutes.
Link to entire presentation for download and credit for massage therapists in Canada and the US, through TouchU
Course Notes: Dermoneuromodulation, by Zac Cupples
Body Intelligence blogpost by Cory Nakasue (May 1/2016): My week in a DermoNeuroModulation think tank. Two DNM poems. One DNM Testimonial.
Dermoneuromodulation mentioned by name in this paper:
Zimney K, Louw A, Puentedura EJ; Use of Therapeutic Neuroscience Education to address psychosocial factors associated with acute low back pain: a case report. Physiother Theory Pract. 2014 Apr;30(3):202-9.
Review and critique of the book, Dermoneuromodulating, by Laurent Fabre (in French)